Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day light savings...

I hate it. Who's bright idea was it anyway??? Did they NOT have kids?

Emersan usually goes to bed between 6:30 and 7 and gets up around 7. Day light savings time screwed us up big time.

Night one: Went to bed at 7:15(8:15 before DST) due to a birthday party. Got up at 5:45!!!

Night two: Went to bed at 5:30(this is what I get for having Dustin watch her so I could go to class) got up at 5 am.

Finally tonight, night three, she stayed up until 7:30. I am hoping and praying that she sleeps past 6:30. It is wrecking havoc on her. She fell asleep on the floor at the babysitters today and she has NEVER fallen asleep anywhere other than in her bed or a place that resembles a bed(pack and play). Then she took at 3 1/2 hour nap after the little cat nap on the floor! So...I am hoping we are caught up and we will be ok from here on out.

No comments: